For two glorious weeks in December and January, there's never a hungry moment or a glass far from hand. Think toasty roaring fires, cosy lounges and the scent of food filling the air (we call dibs on the first mince pie). Go for a truly merry Christmas Break, take a little time away with a Festive Getaway or bring in the New Year with the best of company.
Our Christmas break includes:
- Three nights' accommodation from 24 December to 27 December in one of our refurbished rooms
- Breakfast each morning, dinner each night and the all important Christmas lunch
- Live music and entertainment
Hogmanay break includes:
- Two nights' accommodation from 31 December to 2 January in one of our refurbished rooms
- Breakfast each morning and dinner each evening, including afternoon tea on 1 January
- Live music from Colin Ramage, Willie Lawrie and Ross McPherson and his Ceilidh band
Christmas Break are from 24 December - 27 December
New Year Breaks are from 31 December - 2 January
Looking to extend your festive stay? If you are staying on 23 December or from 27 - 30 December, then only bed and breakfast is included.
All that is left for you to do is kick back and enjoy.